Sunday, July 6, 2014

Surf Up Vox Box Product Review

So I was able to review a box of really great product this week, which I received complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster, but the opinions are my own. 

Hawaiian Tropics Silk Hydration After Sun, with its ribbons of gel and lotion felt amazing on my back after running 12 miles in the morning sun then spending the day on the river. And not only does it feel so good but it also smells amazing, coconut papaya scent is terrific. I applied it last night and it was the first thing I was looking for after I woke up this morning, seriously, this is good stuff. 

After an excruciating rope burn this week at CrossFit, this little shot of First Aid Shot Theapy "FAST" pain reliever could not have come at a better time. It's a drinkable shot which in its self would seem it would be faster acting, and it totally worked. With all the Ibuprophen I am taking for my foot, I wasn't sure it would make much of a difference and was pleasantly surprised when it did, making me and my beaten up body, a happy camper. 

If you have little girls, you know how important it is for fingernail polish to go on in one coat and dry quickly, otherwise you run the risk of blue polish on the carpet, the furniture and little girl clothes. I was super happy to see that with one coat of SinfulColors Professional Nail Polish the girls had almost no wait for drying and were off without any concern for getting polish on anything. And they both loved the color, which is a big win around here, as rarely can we agree on one bottle of polish. 

Last, but by far my favorite product to review, COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara. The mascara has two brushes and two different formulas, the first to load volume, thicken and curl lashes and the second is a topcoat that seals in the mascara. The mascara works like waterproof mascara, which with running in all different weather and sweating, is a necessity. I'm in love with this mascara! 

No comments:

Post a Comment