Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday With My Girls

Today has actually turned out to be quite a nice day... Been a rollercoaster the past week and a half or so. Lots of big things happening at home, lots of stressful conversations and then taking a week off of work while away from my girls... Been a bit hectic...

Today was quiet. Made my Honey some French toast before he and his middle son made the trek to La Grande this morning. Got the house put back together, which it badly needed, it's amazing what a handful of kids can manage to do in just a few days time... At noon, headed to lunch with my girlies, a girlfriend of mine and her fiancĂ©. It was nice to sit and visit with them and listen to their banter and talk about wedding plans. The girls were good and we had a nice time. 
We then brought my mom her Bountiful Basket, meeting her in Lenore. I miss visiting with my mom face-to-face, and I don't realize how much I miss it until we are standing in a parking lot for thirty minutes because we just keep talking. :) 

Then we headed back to the valley. Haili had a gift certificate from her birthday still and we had an hour to kill waiting on pictures to be developed, so we went to Claire's. Let me tell you, I HATE CLAIRES, and the girls love it. We did survive, and Haili got a five pack of best friend bracelets, and guess who is one of her four best friends??? That's right, me. 
Then we headed on back home. I got on my spinning bike, mostly because I wanted to watch a movie and didn't wanna feel like a total bum... So got my cardio in and watched Knocked Up. Boom, winner. 

Following my sweat session, Haili and I sat down and made her project for school. She's VIP next week, meaning the whole week is about her. :) Proud of her. Even included the newest ultrasound picture of My Sister's baby GIRL!!! 
Then the girlies and I sat down for a little mani/pedi session, they are so funny to visit with.
We are now snuggling in to watch The Hobbit while they eat ice cream and giggle. I love these little moments with the girlies. 

My diet was perfect this weekend, ate exactly as planned. Even though temptation was everywhere with Heath cookies I made for Bill, having company over for the fights, and making homemade lasagna for dinner. Looking forward to running and lifting in the morning. 

My lasagna helpers. :)
And tonight, doing a little research on applying for a Mizuno sponsorship. :) wish me luck! FREE SHOES to talk about RUNNING SHOES??? Sweet deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment