Sunday, June 29, 2014

Light it Up 5k Race Recap

Friday was a long run, 11 miles, and it was seriously the wettest imaginable run by the end. But my legs felt good, my lungs felt great (especially considering I've been fighting a cold) and I was soooo pleased with how good my foot felt. 

Afterward was spent getting mani-pedis with my BAM running ladies and my girlies. :) Afterward Mandy, Amber and their significant others came over a little BBQ. Was a nice evening.
Saturday the we drove down to Ontario, which was a fun trip. That evening was the race. It was at dusk, so the light up tu-tus and glow gear Amber prepped us with weren't quite glowing yet. But after we looped downtown Ontario and finished up the race everyone was glowing. It was a flat course and fun to do. :)

And this weeks running recap:
Monday: CrossFit
Tuesday: 3.2 miles
Wednesday: 6.1 miles
Thursday: 2.4 miles & CrossFit
Friday: 11 miles
Saturday: Light it Up 5k, 3.1 miles
Sunday: Rest Day, Walk with Kimbo
Total Mileage: 25.8 Miles

Next Weeks Plan:
Monday: CrossFit
Tuesday: 3 Miles & CrossFit 
Wednesday: 6 Miles
Thursday:  3 Miles & CrossFit
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: 12 Miles
Sunday: Run in the Woods 5k, 3.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment