Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Busy Meal Prep Night!!!

Tonight was a good night for some meal prep for the rest of the week! Made my favorite Oven Fajitas, some delicious Almond Butter Protein Bars, some terrific Homemade Almond Milk and boiled eggs for the rest of the week. And since I was on such a roll, decided to make a few new recipes! Made some delicious Creamy Avocado Chicken Salad , which was amazing! And decided to accompany it with the remaining half an avocado and some killer and extremely easy to make Black Bean & Corn Salad. Yummmmmmm...
This afternoon I ran my 6 miles on my treadmill, even with my iPad, six miles is just too damn long to run on that thing... NO MORE runs over 3 miles on that thing... (Although, will Bill out of town, I had no chance, so I will have to run on her again in the morning, lame...)



No comments:

Post a Comment