Monday, January 13, 2014

Nike+ Kinect Fitness & Play 60

So, Bill bought me the Nike+ Kinect Fitness game. I was skeptical. I'm not a big gamer and I was already surprised how much I liked the girls' Just Dance game. Two games I like? No chance. That is, until today. Today I LOVE this game. Last night I did the assessments, which included both a fitness assessment and an athleticism assessment. It was pretty neat. Then it builds a four week training schedule based around your goal, mine was "Get Lean".  So this morning was a cardio session, and I hate to admit it, but it was challenging and fun. Totally looking forward to my workout tomorrow! (AND Bill ordered me the Nike Fuel Band, so I'll tell you about it when it gets here!)

My run afterward was slow... I don't know if it was the difference in my workout before my run or not, but tomorrow I'll run first. 

Great day at work, accomplished a lot, except that I've been sucked back in to Words with Friends and it's so damn distracting! Ha. 

Looked into the Play 60 that the NFL is always talking about for the girls, signed them up, and they are already nuts about it. Couldn't be happier than talking to them about eating right and fitness as they earn little online badges and awards. BIG SUCCESS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment