Thursday, January 23, 2014

Where did the week go?

What a week... Work has been crazy busy and that makes everything seem crazy busy. Have I mentioned how much I love my job? Don't get me wrong about the crazy busy, I do love my job, I love what I do, I love the feeling of helping people, I love to feel depended on, but sometimes it's exhausting. Especially when I start to feel like I'm the staff social worker too. 
Running has been going well, feeling good and building my base to start marathon training the first week of February for Couer d Alene. I am still faithfully playing my nerdy Kinect Nike game, and love it. And with the girls in swimming lessons Tuesday & Thursday, there is no excuse not to swim. 
Thankful that tomorrow is Friday, and jean day... Wish casual Friday meant "wear your yoga pants to work". Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment