Monday, March 3, 2014

Long Run Monday!!!

You know that you talk too much about your running schedule when your alarm goes off at 4:30am and you lean over and hit snooze, and your husband so sweetly says "honey, you have a long run this morning". And that's what I did.  
This morning I was thinking a lot about my quickly approaching races & goals that I have set for them. These next few weeks are the most difficult to stay on track for and the real key to my training for this year.
So after a totally focused day, eating exactly as planned, I made a giant plate of vegetables, now when I say "giant plate of vegetables", I mean that literally. In my food processor, I put in a whole yam, a shallot, and a whole head of broccoli and diced them all up. Put them in a pan and topped with some fat free mozzarella cheese. Top this pile of healthy off with some hot sauce and YUM. Big yum.
Feeling super good about this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment