Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Flowers at work = One Lucky Girl

Bill snuck flowers into my office while I was in a meeting today. He's so sweet. Always knows just how to make me feel loved and appreciated. AND he came and took me to lunch. Yes, I'm a lucky girl. 

Still feeling like shit. But let myself get a full 8 hours of sleep, drank tea all day even in a doctor's meeting at the hospital, ate a salad at lunch and took another rest day. Tonight I feel much better. Thankfully should be able to run tomorrow. 

The girls were freezing this morning waiting for the bus and more or less guilted me into shifting my morning routine around tomorrow to drive them to school. The bonus will be getting to work sooner thus leaving a little earlier. I think I can handle a little change. Maybe...


No comments:

Post a Comment