Saturday, February 1, 2014

OGIO Ambassadorship Extended & My Momma Turns 50

Yesterday was a LLLOOOONNNGGG day. Had an In-service with the NACs at work today about behaviors, my favorite subject in skilled nursing, but seriously not at 6am, and not when I miss my run and mess up my whole morning routine. But working an 11 hour day had perks, it's called overtime. :) I actually felt pretty good and I credit that to my overnight oats, drinking a green smoothie and kicking the diet Pepsi habit. 

Got an email from OGIO today and they have continued my OGIO Ambassadorship! I'm now on their website and they will be updating my profile this month! Their social media people are going to contact me for this years races and pictures! Woo hoo! Check it out at ogio.com and at the top it says Advisors, and BOOM there I am!

My momma turned 50 today so my sister and threw her a party. It was a great turn out and a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment