Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day Weekend Getaway!

Valentines day was nice. Bill and I wanted to get away for our no-kid-weekend, so Kimbo had her first over-night with a gal I work with and their dog, which went great, and Bill and I took off to Silver Mountain for the weekend. Saturday morning we started off with my favorite Raspberry White Mocha and my other favorite Spinach Feta Wrap from Starbucks, a weekend starting out with that combo is definitely going to be a great one! And it was. Saturday mid-day, we were soaking in a hot tub with a Bloody Mary and a beer for Bill, followed by floating the lazy river, then a nice dinner, and finally snuggling and watching the UFC fights. We slept in today, ate a delicious breakfast at the local cafe with a yummy soy vanilla latte. We headed into Spokane for some shopping, got some cute new work clothes. Bill and I talked the whole way home. It was a really great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment