Thursday, February 27, 2014

Morning Run in the Rain and Family Time

Kimbo and I ran this morning in the rain, it was actually quite nice. I didn't leash Kimbo since we once again had the entire levee to ourselves. She stayed right with me, only lagging a bit toward the end with her whole youngest hanging outta her mouth. She's been such a nice running partner. 

The girls' school had a jumping fundraiser for the American Heart Association today at school, Bill and I went as volunteers. It was fun to watch all the kids. Graci went threw our station too, and she did great. :) 
Tonight is swimming lessons for the kiddos and dinner out with the fam.  

Kind of in a weird slump right now. I don't know if it's the drama at work, feeling bored with my running/workout routine, or what... Trying to identify what my issue is. I think part of it is that my social life has changed a lot, I used to spend a lot of time with friends at the gym and CrossFit, people that I could talk to about my running, my workouts, meet up with when I needed motivation, I think not having that has been more difficult than I expected. Do I join a running group? Do I try to find forums online that I can discuss running with? Is that what my blog is? A place for me to talk about the things that I love and the things that interest me? Or could it be the monotony of my workouts? Should I look at other places to run? Other races? Biking? Anyways, doing a little soul searching right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment