Friday, October 25, 2013

Twelve Week Challenge

This morning I recieved 9 e-books from Pauline Nordin at Fighter Diet. I am so excited about this challenge for a couple of reasons. 

1. I do not do well without very clear goals and a very clear plan. Both of those things are totally in place.
2. I need something that focuses on cardio (which I love, clearly running is key for me).
3. And also focuses on lifting. When I was CrossFitting, I really liked the way that my body looked with the additional tone that lifting added. Running seems to make these muscles longer and weaker.
4. It incorporates and entire eating program, that I can stick to. Its primarily vegetable based, followed by protein, and then everything else. Which is the way I prefer to eat anyways.
5. I am ready to make some changes to my body!!!

Well, part of the deal is a before picture and measurements... Neither of which I am super excited about, but Bill is willing to be the photographer (as embarrassing as this will be). Luckily for you, there will be no before photo posted here, but maybe when I finish the five weeks, and the AFTER photo is so awesome, you can see the before photo! Ha!!! 

You will be fortunate enough to listen to me blog on and on about my progress. :) Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment