Friday, July 26, 2013

Boat Time!!!

Last night Bill and I took the girls out on our boats, pulling them behind on innertubes, we had the best little time. :) Rowing with the girls against the wind proved to be quite the little workout. 



This morning's run felt great. My legs have adjusted to the asphalt of the levee, the temperature was perfect and listening to Macklemore was just the perfect touch. A four mile tempo run, out around the track and back. Wore my Under Armour shoes since my Asics Blurs are about to kick the bucket... Sad day...

Horrible, horrible day at work. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't share every detail with Bill. I don't know if you know this but I am married to the most incredible man, but I am so damn lucky. We went back out on the boats tonight, perfect ending to a rough day. Isn't Bill adorable??




No comments:

Post a Comment