Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Running at Northern Quest Resort

Running the next few days at the Northern Quest Resort. I was concerned that they wouldn't have much of gym or a nice hottub to relax in... Wrong on both those assumptions. They not only had excellent treadmills, but they had a full weight sets, machines and AN ENTIRE STRETCHING AREA. And the hottub was not only nice, it was very hot and there were exactly no children down there. 

In the Resort's gym there were foam rollers which I have read a lot about but never actually tried. My back has not felt better after a long run. Amazing. I've had one on my Amazon Wish List for a few months, an investment I totally think I'll be making very soon. Ran my long run today instead of Friday, so ran a slow long 14 miles, on the treadmill. So I caught up all my blog reading and did a few things for work. :) Time efficient little run. 

Today I am golfing... With Bill, his boss and his colleagues. I don't think they have any idea how horrible I golf. But I have brand new clubs and a brand new OGIO bag that Bill bought for me for Mothers Day... I'll post a few pics tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment