Monday, July 22, 2013

Full House

Busy weekend... All the kids here and Bills parents for the weekend. So nice to have everyone together. :) Friday was a long day for me at work, hoping today is more of a catch up day... So hard to say at 6:30 in the morning though...

Saturday we had the boys' birthday party at the house. Our kids, Bills parents, my sister, her boyfriend and his kids, my mom and of course Bill and I. Made for a loud busy house, just the way I like it. 

Sunday we spent the majority of the day at the beach, they had the sprint boat races which was neat for the kids, although pretty dang loud and the busiest I have seen the beach. 

Everyone heads home this morning, and the new nanny starts. Seems like a very sweet girl, I think it will be a good change for the girlies... Speaking of girlies, isn't Haili adorable in this picture? She is growing up so fast...


This morning, an easy three miles on the levee. Another gorgeous sunrise. Cool breeze. Exactly what I needed too, a nice silent run, melting all my stress away before the week begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment