Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Start Blogging!!!

I've been reading a ton of blogs during my morning runs and decided today that I should start one... Partially because I love reading these blogs and think it would be super fun, and also because my husband is away on an Alaskan fishing trip and I am missing him so much it hurts... Geez I am a baby... This is the insanely unsafe looking plane that Bill was on yesterday...


Registered for the Portland Marathon today after getting a little Facebook reminder that they were getting full and the price would increase Sunday! So all registered with a goal of under 4 hours... 



Made my little calendar for the rest of the month, posted one at home and one at work, no excuse to slack, and no planned weekend runs except the Spartan Race. 



So today's run was a 3 miler on the treadmill, I did it after work because I was up all night texting Bill in Alaska, and missing him and being a giant baby... But was able to eat a quick PB sandwich and take my PreWorkout, so it made for a good little run. Tomorrow morning is 7 miles, so although I am going to my sisters for a BBQ, I won't be drinking any delicious wine tonight and will try to be asleep by 11...

No comments:

Post a Comment