Monday, December 30, 2013

100th Blog Post

Today is my 100th Blog Post… How funny is that?

Today started out amazingly. After a great night’s sleep, I woke up BEFORE my 5am alarm and was actually looking forward to my morning workout. Used my new PreWorkout, excellent!!!

Had legs for strength, so did kettlebell squats, kettlebell walking lunges, kettlebell flat back dead lifts, kettlebell plie squats, kettlebell calf raises and kettlebell sitting calf raises, followed those up with some hip extention, crunches, planks, leg raises on my pull-up bar and some strict pull-ups. I have only ever been able to do kipping pull-ups, so I'm using bands on my strict pull-up currently. As I did these, Haili, my 8 year old, just jumped up, no big deal and banged a few out...

Have I mentioned how much I love working out while watching a funny movie? This morning was The Breakup, Vince Vaughn is hilarious, and Jennifer Aniston is one of my favorite actress and drop dead gorgeous. 

Ate exactly perfect today! Hurray for me!

Breakfast: 1/2 c almond milk, 4 c of coffee, and a smoothie (1/2 c Greek yogurt, a banana, 1/2 c frozen mixed fruit & 2 T ground flax)

Lunch: 1/2 c mandarin oranges, 3.4 oz salmon, 1/2 c cottage cheese (sorry, no pic)

Dinner: 1/2 c crab, 2 c lettuce, 2 T light Caesar salad dressing, yum

And another delicious 100 calorie ice cream bar. Yum. 


Today, Bill brought me flowers to work!!!! Such a sweet surprise after a long and hectic holiday week. 

And tonight he gave me this awesome plaque for my running bibs and medals! So cool! Cannot wait to get it hung up! I'm one spoiled rotten girl today!!!

Tonight the girls and I danced to Just Dance on the Kinect... And it was actually a ton of fun. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment